14th Annual Conference of the Prognostics and Health Management Society
|1) Abstract submission is now open! Please click here to submit your abstracts. The abstract submission deadline has been extended to March 31, 2022.|
- Location: Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, Nashville, Tennessee (Finally In-Person!)
- Dates: Nov 1 – 4, 2022
- Optional Short Courses TBD
About the Conference:
We will bring together the global community of PHM experts from industry, academia, and government in diverse application areas, such as, but not limited to, energy, aerospace, transportation, automotive, human health & performance, smart manufacturing, and industry AI.
Here’s some of what we have planned for 2022:
- A choice of 2 dedicated Short Courses focused on fundamental PHM concepts and techniques, as well as data analytics, during the weekend prior to the conference (separate registration required)
- Keynote and/or Luminary Speakers each day
- 3 parallel tracks of Technical Paper Sessions
- 2 free Tutorial Sessions
- 12 Panel Sessions
- Technical Demonstrations and Product Showcases from leading companies and research institutions
- A Data Analysis Challenge (with prizes!) held prior to the conference open to everyone, with winning teams presenting their approaches in an Invited Paper Session
- A high-quality Career Fair
- Student Posters
- Networking, diversity outreach, and social events, including our annual Banquet dinner, held at the Country Music Hall of Fame!
We hope that you will be able to join us this year and look forward to seeing you in the fall!
Conference General Chairs:
- Dave Larsen (Collins Aerospace)
- Sankaran Mahadevan (Vanderbilt University)
- Scott Clements (Lockheed Martin)